Date(s) - 06/06/2012
Brought to San Antonio by:
We Run San Antonio, Tri-Sition Area, Run In Texas and Massage Heights.
June 6, 2012is National Running Day and you are all invited for an all day Run’n'Fun Day in San Antonio!
Join us at Tri-Sition Area where we will have 3 scheduled group runs on June 6 with the first one starting at 6am followed by a lunchtime run at 12pm and finish with a 6:30pm run.
There will be two basic routes so you can choose between an off-road trail run on the Salado Creek Trail or a run on the road that includes the paved portion of the Salado Creek Trail. Maps will be provided all day at Tri-Sition Area so if you can’t make it at any of the scheduled group runs you can still come out at your convenience and run your route.
We will be giving away prizes by randomly selecting runners that come in to Tri-Sition Area and sign “out” for a run throughout the day AND/OR if you tag us on any any of the following posts:
1. Post your reason(s) that you run and tag us.
2. Take a photo wearing your running clothes at WORK and tag us on the photo.
3. Take a photo of you running outdoors or on the treadmill and tag us.
4. Take a photo of you and your friends or family running on June 6 and tag us.
5. Post your running goal(s) on FB and tag us.
Prizes will only be given away to individuals that post and tag any of the above on June 6, 2012.
Prizes will include race entries to upcoming running events, running accessories, and more!