We Run San Antonio is the host for the original Run A Tab Pub Run, which is held in beautiful downtown San Antonio. If you like bar-hopping and you enjoy jogging, then there is no reason why you wouldn’t enjoy doing both at the same time! Participation is FREE and at your own risk. Please read all the info below. If you have questions don’t call or email anybody and simply re-read this page. If you still don’t understand after re-reading then just show up and ask people there. Otherwise, don’t show up.
Pub Run Quick Facts
- Who – All drinkers with running problems
- What – A running tour of downtown San Antonio bars
- Where – Meet at Pat O’Briens
- Why – Read our top ten reasons to do pub run here
- When – First Friday of every month at 6:30 p.m.
View our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Checklist for Essential Items
- Leave obnoxious behavior at home or don’t come at all
- Running shoes, shorts, and shirt (you need a shirt to wear while in the bar)
- Driver’s license (must be at least 21 to participate)
- Cash or credit card
- Ziplock bag to keep items dry
- Sense of fun
- January – Masquerade Ball Theme
- February – Red Dress Run
- March – Mardis Gras
- April – Fiesta Theme – Wear Crazy Hats and your best Fiesta attire
- May – Camouflage Theme
- June – Bikini’s and Bod’s (6th year anniversary!)
- July – Fourth of July Theme!
- August – 80′s Theme
- September – Cowboys and Indians (Native Americans)
- October – Superhero’s and Villains
- November – Moustache
- December – Witches and Wizards
Pub Run Route
- Pat O’Briens – 121 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Alamo Biergarten – 126 Losoya St, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Moses Rose’s Hideout – 518 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX, 78205
- The Ticket Sports Pub – 420 East Houston Street San Antonio, TX 78205
- The Buckhorn Saloon – 318 East Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Kremlin Dance Club – 212 College St., San Antonio, Texas 78205
- Aztec Lounge – 280 West Crocket, San Antonio TX
- Leaping Lizard – 302 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Davenport Lounge-203 N Presa St, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Head BACK to Pat O’Briens for the after party!
This is a Smoke-Free event. Click here for your guide to quit smoking.
No RSVP necessary. Just show up.This is a Smoke-Free event
We WILL NOT have maps available.
Start running at 7:00pm
For questions go back to the top of this page and read again
If you do not understand these directions then perhaps you are drunk.Get some help for your drinking problem here