NEW RUNNER TRAINING
We Run San Antonio…literally and figuratively 🙂
Access to quality training is not limited to professional or elite athletes. We Run Coaches will help you reach your goals and prepare a custom training plan that builds on your strengths and improves on your weaknesses.
We Run had its early beginnings as a training program. First and foremost we are a resource for the San Antonio running community when it comes to endurance sports. In addition to our training program we have two retail store locations to serveryour running needs.
GROUP RUNS & YOGA
Whether its just a matter of getting yourself out there and running, or whether you want to elevate the intensity of your runs – these training runs are a great way to motivate yourself as a runner. You will find a very wide range of runners. Rest assured there will be others running your pace.
- Every Tuesday we will have a Rush Hour Track session at Clark High School @ 6:30pm
- Every Saturday we will have a Long Run at the We Run San Antonio Running Store @ 6:30am
- *Every Wednesday we host a Yoga class for runners at the Boerne Running Store @ 7:00pm (fee is by donation).
Our groups runs are free and for everyone.
* The Wednesday night Yoga is a fee by donation class and taught by Ultra Marathoner and Coach, Melanie Fryar.
If you have any questions about any of our groups runs and other training sessions please contact us at the store at 210-698-7600.
The We Run Training Program is designed to help Runners of all levels of experience and ability train for the race event of their choice.
Your coach will build your plan based on the following information:
- Current fitness level
- Your commitment to the training (time you can commit to running)
Training Program Benefits:
- Training Tech Shirt
- Training group meet ups between 6am and 7am (depending on weather and distance) every Saturday morning.
- Interval/Speed session every Tuesday night betwen 6-7pm
- Customized training program that is adjusted for you as you improve
- 15% discount at We Run Store (for in store purchases only)
Cost and Details:
- The training program is year round so we start when YOU want to start.
- Training Program cost – $30/month