Access to quality training is not limited to professional or elite athletes. We Run Coaches will help you reach your goals and prepare a custom training plan that builds on your strengths and improves on your weaknesses.
Upon registration or prior to our We Run Coach will meet with you to ensure a full understanding of our training philosophy. We want to meet your expectations and understand what to expect from the program.
Group Run Meetups
- Tuesdays: 6:30pm – Clark High School
- Saturdays: 7:00am – Long Run at We Run Leon Springs
- Sundays: 8:00am – Trail Run at Friedrich Park
Your Training Schedule
Your plan is customized based on your fitness level and goal. You tell us what days you can run and we build your plan accordingly. You’ll have your own log-in and receive weekly updates with your schedule.
I began my coaching career in high school when I chose to help my younger brother reach national competition in distance events. Over the years I’ve worked with walkers/runners and competitive athletes at every distance. It’s important to understand that We Run San Antonio is not a training group solely for elite athletes or professional runners. Our specialty is in helping individuals reach goals. It does not matter whether you’re new to the sport or an experienced runner.
I prefer to meet with every individual prior to registering for our program. When we meet be prepared to answer the following questions:
What is your goal?
What is your level of commitment to reaching this goal?
What is your expectation of a running coach?
My personal achievements
- 2006 All Heartland Conference Cross Country Runner (University of Incarnate Word)
- 2009 Boston Marathon Qualifier
- 2 Time Full Ironman Finisher
- New York City Marathon Qualifier
- 2012 Leadville 100 Mile Trail Run Finisher
- Month Membership: $45.00
- Month Membership: $80.00
- Month Membership: $100.00
- Month Membership: $130.00
- Month Membership: $150.00
- Month Membership: $175.00