We Run San Antonio wants to help you get out on the trail! Learn the ins and outs, ups and downs of trail running and get to know the cool and unique community that is trail running. This training program will get you ready forThe program is for ALL LEVELS. Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced are welcome!
- Weeknight workouts – Mondays ad Wednesdays at 6:00p
- Weekend workouts – Saturdays at 7:00am
The location varies. The coach(s) will inform you ahead of time when and where the group will meet every week. We will try to take advantage of all the great parks and trails in and around the city.
Group workouts are every Monday and Wednesday at 6:00 pm and every Saturday at 7:00am. Monday & Wednesday workouts will be held on the trails that include Eisenhower Park and Friedrich Park. Saturday workout locations will vary ranging from paved and unpaved routes on the Leon Creek Greenway, Government Canyon, Friedrich Park, and Eisenhower Park.
- Daily Training Schedule
- Three group training sessions per week
- Experienced Coaches to Support You Along the Way
- 15% Discount at We Run San Antonio Running Store
- Tech Shirt
- Education on Proper Trail Running Technique, Fueling, Stretching, and More
- Workouts at some of the area’s best trails
- Learn Safety in the Wild
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
- You need to be able to move continually for up to an hour (walking, hiking, or running)
Melanie Fryar – Melanie is a professional ultra-marathoner, coach, and yoga instructor. Her racing resume include course records for the Hells Hills 50k, Bandera 50k, and Rocky Racoon 50 Mile.
Scott Rabb- Scott is an experienced ultra runner with several top 10 finishes at premier races. He’s finished race distances up to 100 miles including a sub 24 hour finish at the Leadville Trail 100 Mile Race Across the Sky in 2013. Scott was the overall winner at Pandora’s Box of Rox 26.2 Trail race in 2013.
- $90/2 months
- $135/3 months